Tag Archives: migrainesImage
Remember about Processed Chemicals causes Imbalances in your Body Chemistry?
MSG is one of the notorious chemicals for causing many chemical imbalances thatresults to health problems.
Health dangers associated with MSG
Independent research has identified the following adverse reactions to MSG
* Panic attacks
* Mental confusion/disorientation
* Stomach cramps
* Irritable bowel syndrome
* Asthma attacks
* Shortness of breath
* Chest pain or tightness
* Runny nose/sneezing
* Extreme dryness of the mouth
* Hives or rash
* Mouth lesions
MSG has been shown to cause lesions on the brain, especially in children. These lesions cause cognitive, endocrinological and emotional abnormalities. In children excess glutamate affects the growth cones on neurons. Growth cones are vital in laying down chemical pathways in the brain to enable the brain to operate effectively. Studies show that rats who had been fed MSG from birth could not escape mazes or discriminate between stimuli as well as non MSG fed rats. The implications for human children are that MSG could seriously affect their cognitive skills and cause learning difficulties.
Many Medical Practitioners recommend the following people avoid MSG;
* pregnant women
* women of childbearing age
* obese people (animals given MSG became overweight)
* people with hypoglycemia (removing excess glutamate uses up more glucose)
* people with low brain energy (excess glutamate prevents glucose getting to the brain)
* people with learning difficulties (glutamate affects the growth cones in neurons)
* migraine or headache sufferers
* asthma or allergy sufferers
* sufferers of a brain disease such as Alzheimer’s
* sufferers of tinnitus or Meniere’s disease
* sufferers of most chronic illnesses
* people who are health conscious.
MSG is also Called…………
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
Natural Chicken or Turkey Flavoring
Modified Food Starch
It is impossible to Avoid these so…………..
Restrict Processed foods
Restrict “No FAT or Low FAT” named products. Eat Whole Fruits, Veggies, and sprouted grains.